Ebook marketing for independent authorsGet Started
Self-published authors of genre fiction series—especially mysteries and thrillers—who have great covers and lots of great reviews. Let us repeat, these are the elements needed:
1. Self-published. (Unless your publisher wants to cooperate with us.)
2. Genre fiction, preferably mystery or thriller.
3. A series of three or more books, published digitally. Sorry, we don’t work with print.
4. Great covers. (Don’t worry—we can help if you need us to.)
5. Enough four and five-star reviews to appeal to our advertising partner sites.
No worries if you don’t yet have enough books to take advantage of our advertising service. We can help you get there. We can work now on your optimization and email list, to help build the following you need to get the great reviews that will get you featured on the best promo sites—while you spend all your time writing your next bestseller!
To learn more about services and fees, write us at email@example.com. Let us know the name of your series and your name or pseudonym. We’ll research your work and let you know if we think we can help—and if not, what you need to do to qualify. We also love to give advice— whether you become our client or not, no one leaves without a freebie!
Also, read more about booksBnimble’s unique Marketing History right here.